Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whatever happens, happens for the best

Today I saw again, how everything that happens to us, happens for our own good, even if it does not seem that way at first.

Today I was late for my train and I was very upset since I knew I won't make it to work on time. So I had to wait at the train station and get on the next train.

When my train got to the next stop, a woman got in who told me how previous train stopped and everyone had to get off and wait in the cold for next one.

So if I made it to the earlier train I would have waited in the cold too and then would have to ride standing up because the train was full. And if that woman haven't told me, I would have never known. A lot of times we get upset at thing that happen to us and we never realized that when things don't go our way, it means we have avoided something worse


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment